ENJOY A TOUCH OF PROVENCE
PRESENTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH BEV HAYMENS OF ACTON COTTESLOE.
The many stand out features of this beautiful & timeless substantial Provincial home create a truly unique residence in an elite location.
This expansive home offers five bedrooms, five bathrooms, three living areas, a modern separate fully contained apartment or studio with galley kitchen & independent entry.
– The formal living areas are located on the ground floor
– Downstairs bathroom
– Spacious country style kitchen with quality European appliances and an abundance of cupboards. The adjoining family area is welcoming and has a shopper’s side entrance making entry easy for everyday use and this overlooks the inner paved courtyard
– Sparkling mosaic tiled pool with water feature and alfresco entertaining area.
– The king size master bedroom is located on the second level and offers two private robes with built in cabinetry as well as a resort style ensuite with bath, shower, twin vanity and separate toilet. River glimpses enhance the appeal of this spacious haven
– Two additional bedrooms on this level have built in robes and share a generous bathroom with twin vanity, shower and separate toilet
– The modern rear addition comprises a second family room or TV room, fourth bedroom with built in robes, a separate bathroom and balcony – ideal for guests
– The third level is home to a versatile multi-purpose space/teenager retreat/home gym or games room with an ensuite bathroom
– Library/ office
– Double garage
– Wrought iron remote gated entry and reticulated gardens
– Cool Terracotta stone flooring ideal for our hot summers
– French doors and windows with high ceilings
– Quality fixtures and fitting used throughout
– Fireplaces for ambiance
– Front and inner balconies
– Ducted vacuum system
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Under stairwell & roof storage spaces
– Off-street parking for numerous vehicles or visitors
Brilliantly positioned in this exclusive location close to shops, parks and excellent schools. Easy access to riverfront, Jetty, BBQ’s, small beach and cycleways. Near public transport, UWA and the city.
Contact Annette O’Brien-Oxley on 0418 981 131 or Bev Heymans on 0419 099 243 for more information.
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change. Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Carport
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings