This exciting penthouse in Claremont Quarter offers a sophisticated design that creates an exclusive address in one of Perth’s most stylish locations.
Featured unfurnished this spacious penthouse comprises of three bedrooms (3), three (3) bathrooms and is a great opportunity to enjoy an amazing lifestyle. With all the Claremont amenities you need just 6 floors below there is little need for travel, although it does also include three (3) allocated car bays.
With river views from every room this penthouse is well balanced and located.
The open-plan, light-filled design suggests modern styling, superb quality finishes and an enviable alfresco terrace for entertaining. An impressive kitchen features Miele appliances, mirrored splashbacks, a huge stone island bench and ample soft closing drawer/cupboard space.
The well placed bedrooms are all generous with mirrored floor-ceiling built in robes. The master suite offers a large ensuite with deep bath, double vanity, shower and toilet. Separated by the living area is the 3rd or guest bedroom and ensuite bathroom. The remaining full bathroom is opposite the 2nd bedroom.
• Neutral colour palette with quality fixtures & fittings.
• All bedrooms with built in, floor-ceiling mirrored robes.
• Internal laundry facilities.
• Spacious lockable storage room & 3 x under cover car bays.
• Reverse cycle fully ducted air-conditioning
• Private entry & secure access to the penthouses.
• Two secure car bays located on the 3rd level
• Resort style 15m heated pool (4th level) for all year round use.
• Well-equipped gymnasium.
Claremont Quarter is a quick elevator ride down for quick & easy access to restaurants, cafes, designer shops and supermarkets. Situated in the heart of Claremont with easy access to Stirling Highway this address has something for everyone with easy access to fabulous shopping, theatres, restaurants, the Swan River and stunning beaches.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling