FURNISHED EXECUTIVE HOME WITH POOL
This architecturally designed home offers a contemporary style and finish that is reflected throughout this executive double storey home. Seamless indoor/outdoor living is a key element to this wonderful home. Escape to the treetops and birdsong by relaxing or entertaining on the huge balcony off the main living area.
This double storey home situated in prestigious surroundings is fully furnished and features four (4) spacious bedrooms, two (2) bathrooms, a 20 meter lap pool and outdoor spa, CCTV coverage and double garage parking. The home is beautifully decorated throughout with a blend of vintage and modern and tasteful Artwork set against a neutral backdrop. The home is surrounded with an abundance of mature foliage creating a peaceful oasis.
The upper level consists of the main living area which incorporates a very spacious gourmet kitchen together with living, dining and outdoor alfresco. The kitchen features an impressive stone bench top together with ample bench space, soft closing drawers and cupboards plus quality stainless steel appliances.
A light and airy spacious master bedroom, overlooking the pool is also on this level and features a king size bed, walk through ensuite and built in robes.
The lower level features a fabulous open living space – ideal for teenagers to relax or for outdoor entertaining in and around the pool and private gardens. There are three queen sized bedrooms – 2 with walk in robes and built in study/office fittings in the 4th bedroom. A separate laundry with built in cupboards and appliances plus the family bathroom are also on this level.
Highlights of this impeccable home;
- Four spacious bedrooms all with lovely garden outlooks
- 20 meter lap pool naturally heated and outdoor spa
- Acoustic ceiling – great when the room is full as you can still have a conversation
- Custom built fixtures and quality fittings
- Solar panels for electrical supply – supported by battery storage
- Blue stone flooring throughout the upper level and the lower level with carpeting in the 3 minor bedrooms and European tiling to the wet areas
- Under floor heating to the upper level
- Ducted air conditioning
- Gated entry and recorded CCTV
- Reticulated garden with mature trees, shrubbery – some native and some deciduous plus potted plants
This very individual home is a ‘must see’ on your list of properties to view.
Points of interest – Swan River on your doorstep and very close to Cottesloe Beach, Glyde Street cafes & shops, Mosman Park shopping centre. Schooling; minutes from the private schools of St. Hilda’s Anglican Girls School & Iona Presentation College, Presbyterian Ladies College (PLC). Christ Church Grammer School and Scotch College.
Minimum lease period – 6 months.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Beautiful Garden
- Fully Equipped
- Solar Panels